Friday, February 6, 2009

Suggestions

As I'm new to the blogging world, if you have any suggestions for the site, or think that the information or layout could be improved, please let me know.

Its beginning to dawn on me that this blog is going to need lots of diagrams and sketches (just like the real drawings!), since the web is not great at displaying large architectural layouts. I think that it may also need to be organised differently to allow people to drill into the information here as it builds up and find the links to other sites as I add them.

Right now I'm concentrating on documenting the house, so that people can gain a basic understanding of the existing structure and why things are the way they are. Some of these posts will change as I think of better desciptions or add better graphics. Later on, the plan is to discuss the implications of the current building's structure when trying to meet modern standards and regulations, and perhaps come up with some general solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment